Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tagged.

rules:
1. Put your i tunes or window media player or etc in shuffle mode
2. for each question press the next button to get the answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THE SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS LIKE
4. Tag 10 friends
5. everyone tagged has to do the same thing
6. have fun;)

1.What do you like in a guy/girl?
Naturally- Selena Gomez ;menyukai mereka yang tidak hipokrit barangkali.

2.How do you feel today?
What you waiting for- Colbie O'Dnis ft Miss Nina; makan fish n chips, lapar lapar.

3.What is your life's purpose?
Undisclosed desires-Muse ; I want to reconcile the violence in my heart.

4.What's your moto?
Te amor- Rihanna ; Dont it mean " I love you". ^_^

5.What do your friends think of you?
Secret-One Republic ; My life is kinda of boring?? no no :)

6.What do your parents think of you?
Run this town-Kanye West ft Rihanna ; Almost there, don't give up now, aja aja fighting! :)

7.What do you think about very often?
Hatin on the club- Rihanna; You took my love, oh I mean my heart ^_^

8.What is 2+2?
Solo- Iyaz ; Which means one! hahaha, wrong wrong.

9.What do you think of your best friend?
Replay-Iyaz ; I can be your melody. Wink wink ;)

10.What is your life story?
If we ever meet again- Kate Perry ft Timbaland ; I'll never be the same.

11.What do you want to be when you've grown up?
Goodbye- Kristinia Debarge; Dont know where my life is going :P

12.What do you think when you see the person you like?
Heartbreaker- Will.I.AM ; I know u didnt meant to break my heart :P

13. What will/did you dance for your wedding?
Dancing with myself- Glee Cast ; There's nothing to prove and nothing to lose.

14.What will they play at your funeral?
Uprising- Muse ; Omg, silap lagu nie, aigooo aigooo =.='

15.What is your hobby/interest?
Carry out- Timbaland ft Justin Timberlake- Let me walk to you.(cm xda kaitan je)

16.What is your biggest fear?
Bad Romance- Lady Gaga; Alamak, but after all, my biggest fear is Allah.

17.What is your biggest secret?
Omg- Usher ft Will.I.Am. ; oh my gosh! cant tell you all, hahahaa

18.What do you want right now?
Hush Hush- The Pussycat Dolls ; I'll take care of my self.

19.What do you think of your friends?
Memories- David Guetta ft Kid Cudi ; Wont forget the moment I found you all, the best memory.

20.What will you post this as?
Tagged! :)

Maka dikehendaki mengetag beberapa sahabat ye.
1) Nur Ayuni Kamal
2) Che Fatin Humaira
3) Rizqi Firman Sudeis
4) Amanina Ghazali
5) Ienna Nordin

No comments: