Sunday, January 9, 2011

Reasons.


Recently, I've read one article full of reason. Reason of why I love you, why I like you, why why why and why. To be exact, 99 reason why I love you, 150 reason why I like you. Thats bullshit i guess. Act as for me, I don't think we have to have reason to love, like or what so ever which get the same meaning as before this. Innit? It hurts to hear someone like or love you with reason, if it happens to me, cause me tend to think that he or she loves me for being good only, not for who I am.

I need someone that will give no reason why he or she likes/ loves me.

2 comments:

ChE AtEn♥♥ said...

bila ikhlas xperlu apa2 sebab ;)

*ayat yg terakhir tu bagus.agreed.been there done that.wink~ ^^

natasha said...

ahaa :) tu la pasal, bila ikhlas, kite tk perlukan sbb ^_^