Monday, January 17, 2011

Road not taken.













The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no
step had trodden black
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

road not taken, a very good poem to be read when it comes to the decision making. Me posting this doesnt mean like i have to make a tough decision, but just wondering what should and should not i do. Really confuse about what's going on. Is it possible for me to make a decision, go for it, and see whether it'will suit me or not, what if the decision that i've made is not the best for me?? can i just turn around and try the other?? no i cant, i wish i have a time machine, so i can go back to the old situation, which i can get it right this time. I promise i will make a wise decision if i am about to have a chance of making the decision on same situation. But i sometimes would like to take the one w/ less traveler, so that i can make a different. But i dont know what future will be if i go w/ my decision, how my life would be affected w/ my decision, i dont know until i lived for it. Sigh.

pee-ass: it is important to be careful with the time frame.

No comments: